What an amazing event put on by Jennifer Leggio and crew. I had a great time talking to other security bloggers, and the food was awesome. Thanks to Fortinet, Microsoft, and StillSecure for sponsoring the event.
Here is a video clip of the opening:
And here is a list of people (in no particular order) that I talked to.
- Joshua Morin – Br0kenHalo
- Adam O’Donnell – NP-Incomplete
- Augusto Quadros Paes de Barros – Security Balance
- Daniel Miessler
- Mike Davies – Online Identity and Trust in EMEA
- Matt Flynn – Identity Management
- Kristen Romonovich – Go CSI
- Andreas Antonopoulos
- Shrikant Raman – Security Coin
- Mike Rothman – Security Incite
- Rich Mogull – Securosis
- Jeff Jones
- George Ou
- Jennifer Leggio – Mediaphyter
- Stacy Thayer
- Alan Shimel – StillSecure, After All These Years
- Martin McKeay – Network Security Blog
- Mike Murray – Episteme
- Deb Radcliff – Online Crime Bytes
Also, Martin McKeay did some live interviews for the Network Security Podcast. I had a very short interview because Dan Kaminsky was next in line, and Rich wanted to get him before he left. Maybe next time I will get a longer spot.