Here is what’s going on this month in the information security space:
- The Last HOPE: July 18 – 20
- Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security: July 23 – 25
- USENIX Workshop on Offensive Technologies (WOOT): July 28
- Workshop on Cyber Security Experimentation and Test (CSET): July 28
- USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Security (HotSec): July 29
- Security Metrics (MetriCon 3.0): July 29
- USENIX Security Symposium: July 30 – August 1
This is the very last Hackers On Planet Earth (HOPE) conference, so I would make an attempt to get out there. Sorry, but I wont be able to attend and cover the event, as I am doing other business travel. If you would like to do a guest blog post on the event, please contact us.
We will be covering the USENIX Security Symposium, and might also cover the WOOT and HotSec workshops, as they also sound interesting.