- CANVAS 6.47
- Includes the VMware 6.5.0/6.5.1 workstation/player breakout “cloudburst” vulnerability
- Not free, but certainly should be in a penetration testers bag of goodies
- DVWA – Damn Vulnerable Web App
- A PHP/MySQL web application that is vulnerable to be used for learning the art of web application security.
- Author’s blog is ethicalhack3r.co.uk
- Open source wireless keyboard sniffer
- Video of KeyKeriki in use – vimeo
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday – June
- 10 patches, and many of them addressing remote code execution vulnerabilities!
- phpMyAdmin remote code execution – gnucitizen.org
- Malware found on ATMs running Windows XP
- Cybercriminals refine data-sniffing software for ATM fraud – networkworld.com
- Cybercriminals Refine ATM Data-Sniffing Software – slashdot.org
- EFF’s terms-of-service tracker – TOSBack
- Jeff Moss joins DHS Advisory Council