- BSides Cleveland 2016 Videos – www.irongeek.com
These are the videos from the Bsides Cleveland conference.
- MonitorDarkly – github.com
This repo contains the exploit for the Dell 2410U monitor. It contains utilities for communicating with and executing code on the device.
- 148 Projects – bestpractices.coreinfrastructure.org
- BadUSB 2.0 USB MITM POC – github.com
- Judge says the FBI can hack your computer without a warrant – www.engadget.com
The FBI did not need a warrant to hack a US citizen’s computer, according to a ruling handed down on Tuesday by Senior US District Court Judge Henry Coke Morgan, Jr. If the decision is upheld, it may have ripple effects that essentially allow government agencies to remotely search and seize information from any computer in the US without a warrant, probable cause or suspicion, the EFF argues.