- ShmooCon2017 – archive.org
The videos in this collection are from ShmooCon 2017, which occurred on 13-15 January 2017, at the Washington Hilton Hotel.
- Hackfest 2016 – www.youtube.com
- From Mimikatz to Kekeo, Passing by New Microsoft Security Technologies – onedrive.live.com
- Pen Test Poster: “White Board” – Bash – Useful IPv6 Pivot – pen-testing.sans.org
IPv6 brings a lot of changes, many of which are relevant from a security perspective. It also brings with it unique potential for added vulnerable space that can be leveraged in network compromises. IPv6 is not well understood and prone to misconfiguration.
- Jamming WiFi – www.bastibl.net
Recently, I came across Mathy Vanhoef’s amazing work on advanced WiFi attacks. He modified the firmware of off-the-shell WiFi cards from Atheros to implement constant and reactive jamming.
- What you need to learn to start learning Infosec – shadowtrackers.net
One of the questions I, and many others, are often asked is “How do I get into Information Security?” and over the past few years, there have been several excellent blog posts and talks covering that very topic (see the links at the bottom of this post or this link to a compilation on ForgottenSec github).
- A Hacker Just Pwned Over 150,000 Printers Left Exposed Online – www.bleepingcomputer.com
A grey-hat hacker going by the name of Stackoverflowin says he’s pwned over 150,000 printers that have been left accessible online.