- Index of Congress 29c3 – ftp.ccc.de
High quality mp4 of 29c3.
- The ‘Hack Back’ Offense – bankinfosecurity.com
To repel the onslaught of cyberattacks against organizations, security leaders are debating the merits of the “hack back” defense.
- THREADS – trailofbits.com
THREADS is an annual conference that focuses on pragmatic security research and new discoveries in network attack and defense. Held each year during NYU-Poly’s Cyber Security Awareness Week (CSAW) in Brooklyn, NY, THREADS is organized by NYU-Poly Hackers in Residence Dan Guido and Dino Dai Zovi with the help of cyber security students at the university.
- An AWK-ward Response – blog.commandlinekungfu.com
There’s a couple of different ways you could attack this using the material I showed you in the previous post. One way would be to do string comparison on field $1.
- Demystifying dot NET reverse engineering: Introducing Round-trip engineering – resources.infosecinstitute.com
After covering the basics of dot NET reverse engineering in first articles (refer to the references), it’s time to go more in depth of the dot NET MSIL assembly language.
- Windows DLL Injection Basics – blog.opensecurityresearch.com
DLL injection is the process of inserting code into a running process. The code we usually insert is in the form of a dynamic link library (DLL), since DLLs are meant to be loaded as needed at run time.
- Nokias MITM on HTTPS traffic from their phone – gaurangkp.wordpress.com
The statements I have posted on this site are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Unisys Tested On Handset Model Nokia Asha 302 OS Version 14.78 (31-08-12), RM-813 Browsers Tested On Nokia Browser (184.108.40.206.31) OS Type Series 40 (S40) After discovering that HTTP traffic from the phone is getting redirected through…
- NMAP Scripting Example – resources.infosecinstitute.com
When writing Nmap NSE scripts, we of course need to have a way to talk to the Nmap API, which provides us with various advanced features so we don’t have to write those features ourselves.
- writing nmap nse scripts for vulnerability scanning – thesprawl.org
Nmap Scripting Engine became part of the mainline codebase with the release of Nmap 4.21ALPHA1 back in December, 2006.
- Detours – research.microsoft.com
Detours Professional 3.0 is available for immediate purchase at the online Microsoft Store. Detours Professional includes a commercial use license that allows the use of Detours in commercial products and in production environments.
- Tool release: AMF Deserialize Burp plugin – netspi.com
Action Message Format (AMF) is one of the communication protocols used to exchange messages between Flash client and server; the others are RTMP and XML.