- Introducing LiveDump.exe – crashdmp.wordpress.com
Microsoft has added back the ability to dump physical memory to disk (in the form of a dump file) from user mode via NtSystemDebugControl. Sippy wrote a quick proof-of-concept tool and generated what appears to be a 250mb kernel bitmap dump.
- About the USB Descriptor Collection – usbdescriptors.com
This site tries to build a collection of all the USB descriptors (extern) from all USB devices out there. This sounds like a though goal and it is.
- Breaking Antivirus Software – twitter.com
Jeremiah Grossman twitted this SYScan360, 2014 presentation about breaking antivirus software by Joxean Koret. amazing quotes!
- BSides Las Vegas 2014 Videos – irongeek.com
These are the videos from the BSides Las Vegas conference. You can watch and download the videos from here.
- Q&A on the Reported Theft of 1.2B Email Accounts – krebsonsecurity.com
Security consultancy Hold Security dropped the news that a Russian gang has stolen more than a billion email account credentials. Rather than respond to each of these requests in turn, Brian Krebs has added a bit of perspective here in the most direct way possible: The Q&A.
- Black Hat USA 2014 materials – blackhat.com
Here is the Black Hat USA 2014 presentations and white papers archive.
- Interesting comments about this -reddit.com
- PoC||GTFO 0x05