- Infiltrate 2015 – vimeo.com
- BSides Cincinnati 2015 Videos – www.irongeek.com
- BSides Las Vegas 2015 Videos – www.irongeek.com
- Workshop2015 – github.com
- Releasing jsfunfuzz and DOMFuzz – www.squarefree.com
- The popular hacker Samy Kamkar has presented a new gadget that could be exploited to hacks GM Cars. The tool allows to locate, Unlock, and Start Them.
- This Gadget Hacks GM Cars to Locate, Unlock, and Start Them (UPDATED) – wired.com
- Hack your General Motors Car with $100 Ownstar – securityaffairs.co
- BeagleDancer – github.com
A Facedancer21 expansion board for the BeagleBone.
- NTLMHTTP.ps1 – gist.github.com
NTLM Over HTTP Negotiation Grab Hash
- gr-keyfob – github.com
Transceiver for Hella wireless car key fobs.
- Raspdancer – wiki.yobi.be
Merging Facedancer11 and Facedancer21 with Raspberry Pi
- Android Devices at Risk.
Android phones can get infected by merely receiving a picture via text message, according to research published Monday.
- Experts Found a Unicorn in the Heart of Android – blog.zimperium.com
- Android phones can be hacked with a simple text – money.cnn.com
- Android Stagefright Flaws Put 950 Million Devices at Risk – threatpost.com
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones – www.itworld.com
- Researchers Hack Air-Gapped Computer With Simple Cell Phone – www.wired.com
Researchers in Israel have devised a new method for stealing data that bypasses all of these protections—using the GSM network, electromagnetic waves and a basic low-end mobile phone.
- Pair of Bugs Open Honeywell Home Controllers Up to Easy Hacks – threatpost.com
The accumulation of automation and Internet-connected devices in many homes these days has led observers to coin the term smart homes. But as researchers take a closer look at the security of these devices, they’re finding that what these homes really are is naive.
- New FCC Rules May Prevent Installing OpenWRT on WiFi Routers – www.cnx-software.com
Many cheap WiFi routers are sold with the vendor firmware, but the most popular ones likely also support OpenWRT, which some users may prefer as it is much more customizable.
- S. Decides to Retaliate Against China’s Hacking– www.nytimes.com
The Obama administration has determined that it must retaliate against China for the theft of the personal information of more than 20 million Americans from the databases of the Office of Personnel Management, but it is still struggling to decide what it can do without prompting an escalating cyberconflict.