- Derbycon 2015 Videos – www.irongeek.com
- Black Hat USA 2015 – www.youtube.com
- Louisville Infosec 2015 Videos – www.irongeek.com
- Thoughts on my very first DerbyCon (which won’t be my last) – community.rapid7.com
One you hang around in infosec for a little while, you learn that each of the major cons have their own reputation, their own mini-scene. This one’s got the great parties, that one has the best speakers, that other one is where the fresh research is presented, et cetera.
- Weekly Metasploit Wrapup: So Many Repos! – community.rapid7.com
If you’ve been following along with Metasploit Framework development, you may have noticed that we have more than a couple repositories for committing code.
- Advanced Threat Tactics – Course and Notes – blog.cobaltstrike.com
The release of Cobalt Strike 3.0 also saw the release of Advanced Threat Tactics, a nine-part course on red team operations and adversary simulations. This course is nearly six hours of material with an emphasis on process, concepts, and tradecraft.
- Miasm – github.com
Reverse engineering framework in Python
- ShinySDR – github.com
Software-defined radio receiver application built on GNU Radio with a web-based UI and plugins.
- HookME – API Based TCP Proxy Including SSL – hookme.googlecode.com
HookME is a an API based TCP Proxy software designed for intercepting communications by hooking the desired process and hooking the API calls for sending and receiving network data (even SSL clear data).
- Qubes 3.0 – www.qubes-os.org
Qubes is now based on what we call Hypervisor Abstraction Layer (HAL), which decouples Qubes logic from the underlying hypervisor.
- Hacking IP Camera Coolcam NIP-09 NIP-02 – liken.otsoa.net
- Terminal escape sequences – the new XSS for Linux sysadmins – ma.ttias.be
Escape sequences allow you to do funny things like write blinking commit messages, but there’s a darker side to them as well.