- Videos and Slide Decks from the re:Invent 2015 Security and Compliance Track – blogs.aws.amazon.com
Whether you want to review a Security and Compliance track session you attended at re:Invent 2015, or you want to experience a session for the first time, videos and slide decks from the Security and Compliance track are now available.
- Calculating the score – androidvulnerabilities.org
We developed the FUM score to compare the security provided by different device manufacturers. The score gives each Android manufacturer a score out of 10 based on the security they have provided to their customers over the last four years.
- Index of materials / sg2015 – gsec.hitb.org
- Archives – Hardwear.io – hardwear.io
- USBPcap – USB Packet capture for Windows – desowin.org
USBPcap is an open-source USB sniffer for Windows.
- XSSTracer – github.com
XSSTracer is a small python script that checks remote web servers for Clickjacking, Cross-Frame Scripting, Cross-Site Tracing and Host Header Injection.
- New Tool: SprayWMI – Mass WMI Pwnage – github.com
In the blog post, Justin went through how to leverage wmis and wmic for exploitation methods instead of using PSEXEC.
- Advanced WiFi Attacks Using Commodity Hardware – www.mathyvanhoef.com
An attacker can also use this equipment to create a constant jammer, which continuously transmits noise, and makes the channel completely unusable.