- SANS FOR610: Reverse Engineering Malware – Course Review – blog.c22.cc
What follows is a review of the SANS FOR610: reverse engineering malware class taken at the SANS Prague 2013 event. What follows are rough notes, feelings and impressions from the class as it was taking place. Take it as you will, and we hope it proves useful for you in evaluating the class.
- My experiences at #sectorca in 2013 – anti-virus-rants.blogspot.com
Well, another year, another sector conference. kurt wismer almost got another of his colleagues at work to go too but in the end it didn’t happen. Kurt is going to have to see if there’s anything more he can do to make it happen next year.
- Tradecraft – Red Team Operations – www.youtube.com
Tradecraft is a training course on how to execute a targeted attack as an external actor. Here are all the training lectures video links by Raphael Mudge.
- HackinTheBox 2013 Kuala Lumpur- slides -conference.hitb.org
Here are the HackinTheBox 2013 Kualalumpur conference presentation links. You can download all pdf files from here.
- OWASP Vulnerable Web Applications Directory Project -www.owasp.org
The OWASP Vulnerable Web Applications Directory Project (VWAD) is a comprehensive and well maintained registry of all known vulnerable web applications currently available. These vulnerable web applications can be used by web developers, security auditors and penetration testers.
- iMessage Privacy -blog.quarkslab.com
iMessage is probably one of the most trendy instant messaging systems. Apple presents it as very secure, with high cryptographic standards, including end-to-end encryption preventing even Apple from reading the messages. Is this true? Here you can download quarkslab slides of the presentation they gave at HITBSecConf2013.
- VB2013 Berlin – slides -virusbtn.com
Here are the presentation slides shown by speakers at the VB2013 conference in Berlin. The slides are arranged in chronological order of the presentations. All files are in PDF format unless otherwise specified.
- NCC Group 44Con Workshop: How to assess and secure ios apps – slideshare.net
The workshop slides are available here.
- Penetration testing practice lab- Vulnerable Apps/Systems – amanhardikar.com
Following table gives the URLs of all the vulnerable web applications, operating system installations, old software and war games