- ICIT Brief: Who’s Behind the Wheel? Exposing the Vulnerabilities and Risks of High Tech Vehicles – icitech.org
The brief provides a detailed breakdown of the July 2015 Jeep Cherokee hacking demonstration and an analysis of how hackers would behave during a ‘real-world’ attack
- Rapid Radio Reversing, ToorCon 2015 – greatscottgadgets.com
In this video of my presentation at ToorCon 2015, I demonstrate how helpful it can be to use a combination of both SDR and non-SDR tools for reverse engineering wireless systems.
- Automating PowerShell Empire Install – www.room362.com
PowerShell Empire is an excellent tool and can outperform Metasploit in a few crucial ways simply because it’s using Window’s native scripting language, PowerShell.
- A Unikernel Firewall for QubesOS – roscidus.com
QubesOS provides a desktop operating system made up of multiple virtual machines, running under Xen.
- 191 million voters’ personal info exposed by misconfigured database (UPDATE2) – www.databreaches.net
A misconfigured database leaking the personal information of over 191 million voters was reported to DataBreaches.net by researcher Chris Vickery.
- Security Sense: The Paradox of Grey Hat Hackers – windowsitpro.com
The theory goes that you have your “white hats” who are the good guys, your “black hats” who are the bad guys and somewhere in between – potentially swinging both ways – you’ve got your “grey hats”.