- BSides Nashville 2017 Videos – www.irongeek.com
- CAN-Bus-Arduino-Tool – github.com
A tool for performing replay and sniffing CAN bus traffic.
- OWTF 2.1a “Chicken Korma” released – owtf.github.io
Yes folks, it is that time again, a new release of the Offensive Web Testing Framework, OWASP OWTF, one of several OWASP Flagship projects
- InterContinental Hotels Group: Malware Hit 1,200 Locations – www.bankinfosecurity.com
That appears to be a sharp rise in the count of breached hotels that IHG reported in a February alert, when it reported that POS devices in restaurants and bars at 12 of its locations had been infected with malware.
- Lawyers, malware, and money: The antivirus market’s nasty fight over Cylance – arstechnica.com
One of the vendors had provided a set of malware samples to test—48 files in an archive stored in the vendor’s Box cloud storage account. The vendor providing those samples was Cylance, the information security company behind Protect, a “next generation” endpoint protection system built on machine learning.
Leave A Comment