- Circle City Con 2017 Videos – www.irongeek.com
- ANYCon 2017 Videos – www.irongeek.com
- Armory Sandbox – Building a USB analyzer with USB armory – sentinelone.com
The USB armory is a small computer on a USB stick, providing an ARM A8 800 MHz CPU and 512MB RAM, and it’s versatile enough to implement all kinds of interesting scenarios. One of its most interesting features for this project is secure boot, called High Assurance Boot, that allows better integrity of our USB armory platform.
- How I Stole Your Siacoin – mtlynch.io
If you’re not familiar with Siacoin, it’s a cryptocurrency that allows you to rent out your spare hard disk space or buy space from others.
- Nmap 7.50 Released! – nmap.org
14 new NSE scripts, 300+ fingerprints, new Npcap, and more
- BruteSpray – github.com
Brute-Forcing from Nmap output – Automatically attempts default creds on found services.